Creative Oproep bij ScrapPlezier..............

Wil jij Gastdesigner bij ons zijn? Mail ons dan nu via dt@scrapplezier.nl

6 september 2018

Siblings met Debbie Pulford.......


Vandaag op het blog van Scrapplezier een prachtig layout van Debbie gedesigned met 3 prachtige collecties van Kaisercraft -- Indigo Skies, P.S. I love you en Stargazer!!

Debbie mailde mij het volgende :

I have a set of drawers which has a dedicated 'scraps' drawer and decided I needed to use some of these pieces up.  I was lucky enough to find pieces from the Stargazer and PS, I Love You ranges that went with the cute photo of my great nephew and new great niece.


I took a piece of Indigo Skies, Misty, the B side as the background and using a stamp from the Stargazer stamp set and black ink stamped in areas around where I wanted my photo to go.  And then the fun started.  


I layered my photo with off centre pieces of pink and silver cardstock.  Then I took 2 wide strips of paper and cut banner ends in one piece.  These were the base for the photo mat.  Once I was happy with the placement around the stamped areas, I started building my layers with all the scrap pieces.   I used tacky glue to adhere them as I went because I knew I would never be able to replicate the placement if I didnt.  




This was so much fun and used up some scraps!! Winner!!
I finished the layout with stickers from the PS, I Love You and Stargazer 12x12 sheets and a Kaisercraft sticker book as well as diecuts from the Stargazer collection.  


This layout us one of my favourites so far in 2018, My challenge to you is to use up some scraps.
 
Bedankt voor het kijken en wij hopen jullie allemaal weer te zien op 8 en 10 september 2018!!  Dan zijn onze Top 3 en de nieuwe Inspired by Color te zien op het blog van Scrapplezier!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thanks for comming by !
Bedankt voor je bezoek !
Obrigada pela visita !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...