Creative Oproep bij ScrapPlezier..............

Wil jij Gastdesigner bij ons zijn? Mail ons dan nu via dt@scrapplezier.nl

20 december 2012

Wrapping

Hello! Are you, girls, ready for Christmas! I am a little busy right now with wrapping the gifts. So, today I have a wrapping project to show you and hopelly, inspiring you.


I made a envelope with Child's Play paper from Kaisercraft, a perfect line for boys and girls, and just embelish with this nice and cute tag for give to a cute girl. I use to close the envelope a natural string from May Arts. I think wrapping it's a great way to make any gift you give pop. People love to see a beautiful design and scrap patterned paper is just a great way to do it!



Hope you like my today's project! See you soon! And if you don't speak, Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS you all!



Dulce

 

3 opmerkingen:

  1. what a lovely box did you made, it's so cute and a surprise to get it, well done.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love your wrapping project Dulce!!
    Merry Christmas to you to.....

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. What a super cute packaging have you made .


    Greets Yvon

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for comming by !
Bedankt voor je bezoek !
Obrigada pela visita !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...